APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Thank you to all who applied, shared, or otherwise showed an interest. We’ve had applications from some incredible people and the team will be growing substantially.
2015 will be the year of Neon Dystopia!
Cyberpunk fan? Aspiring writer? Movie reviewer? Music lover? Fashion blogger? We need YOU!
With the growing popularity of the website, Neon Dystopia is looking for a few new writers to join the team. We need more contributors to keep the great content coming. Interested in hearing more? Read on!
Neon Dystopia covers topics across the Cyberpunk spectrum split into these categories:
- PLAY (Games)
- WATCH (Movies, Anime, etc)
- READ (Books, Short Fiction, Comics, etc)
- LOOK (Illustrations, Photography, Art, etc)
- LISTEN (Music, Podcasts, etc)
- USE (Technology)
- STYLE (Fashion, Lifestyle, etc)
We especially need writers that can take primary responsibility for the READ, LOOK, LISTEN, USE, and STYLE categories. If you’re passionate enough about a topic we’ll let you take it on. On the other hand, you’ll have the freedom to write articles for any category. Specialists and generalists – we welcome you both!
It’s important to know that this is not a paid role at this time. The website has only been running for under 2 months, but we’ve got big plans to make it self-sufficient and give something back to its contributors.
Now that’s out of the way… you should meet the criteria below:
- A fan of cyberpunk.
- Excellent written English.
- Time to write at least 1 article a per week.
- Willing to keep in communication with the rest of the team.
- Have great ideas for new features and topics to cover.
- Be friendly and a team-player.
In return, you’ll get the following:
- A place to showcase your work to thousands of readers from across the world.
- Support from a great team of writers and cyberpunk fans.
- There’s a good chance you’ll earn some money for your writing as the site continues to grow and support itself.
Are you interested? If so, let us know what makes you a good fit for the Neon Dystopia team, which categories interest you, and generally try to impress us (some would say that it’s not hard to)!
If you think you’re ready, fill out the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.